Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy Weekend + lovely links


Happy weekend lovelies! I have a super fun weekend planned with Christmas drinks and brunches, some Christmas shopping and today it's my Mum's birthday so we're off to celebrate tonight. I'm also going to try and squeeze in some shopping to buy a few pieces for Summer that I've had my eye on. What are your plans friends?

Here are a few lovely festive picks from this week....

+ I love this holiday wrapping idea with tinsel.

+ These DIY layered trays would make a lovely gift.

+ Sweet Paul has some other fun DIY holiday ideas.

+ These Pistachio Truffles look divine and are the perfect Christmas treat.


Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Rachel xo

P.S Don't forget to enter the Leah Alexandra giveaway before it ends on Tuesday!


Image


3 comments:

  1. Great weekend links Rachel! I love Sweet Paul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that holiday wrapping idea! I love tinsel but have never been able to find a non-cheesy way to use it - this is it!!

    ReplyDelete