Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Guest post {the vault files}


I'm off on holiday and will be back in early November. Until then, I leave you in the company of some fabulous ladies...I hope you enjoy the posts they have put together!  See you soon! xx
_________________

Hi Little Bits of Lovely readers! Is Gaby from The Vault Files here filling in for Rachel while she's on vacation. Not only is a pleasure, but a huge honor to be here again sharing some fashion inspiration with all of you.

Since Rachel is going to Paris on the second half of her trip, I couldn't resist to put together an outfit inspired by the city where women are so effortlessly chic and stylish. And judging by Rachel's style and what' she's packing, I'm pretty sure she's going to blend in seamlessly, don't you agree? ;)


GET THE LOOK: Crewneck Sweater: Junya Watanabe Striped fine-knit cashmere sweater / Blazer: J.Crew Tall hacking jacket in herringbone / Skirt: J.Crew Factory merino pleated midi skirt / Handbag: Celine Luggage Mini Black Leather Tote Bag / Flats: Zara Basic Velvet Slipper / Scarf: Etro Printed modal and wool-blend scarf / Earrings: River Island Black Enamel Bow Stud Earrings

Thanks so much Rachel for having me here today, I hope you're enjoying every minute of your time off. Can't wait to hear everything about it!

5 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! Beautifully styled! I love the sweater and pleated skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting about PARIS!!!! What a cute outfit, Gaby!!! The shoes are darling and obvi I love the bag!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A flouncy sweater skirt... I didn't know that existed, but now I am obsessed! Love this whole look
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete