Saturday, December 10, 2011

{happy weekend & lovely links}


Welcome to the weekend my dears! Lately, after watching a few episodes of Sex and the City, I've had New York on my mind: think classic loft apartments, gorgeous brownstones & edgy street-style fashion. I can't help but be inspired by the city that never sleeps. 

A few favourites lovelies to share this week...

* Charlotte Ronson on her beauty must-haves.


* The French vintage home of architect Laura Gonzalez.

* This chevron inspired tray is now top of my wish list.

* Timeless look: the classic white shirt.

Thank you so much for stopping by this week; I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rachel xo



Image credits: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5



17 comments:

  1. I am mad about NY, one of my very favorite places! Great post, have a lovely weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I died when I saw Hanneli's Rag and Bone collaboration, so good.

    Have a beautiful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely be linking over to see these fabulous links:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE NYC, especially this time of year....gorgeous!!!

    Happy to have found your blog :)Hi from London :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that tray! It is so perfect for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the white shirt, and of course, I'm in love with NYC at Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pics of my hometown! And that tray is so perfect! I've had A gold DVF tray on my wishlist but this one might have to replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. French vintage home? You find some goooood stuff! Hope you had a lovely weekend hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're having a great weekend, love! Off to check out your links :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wouldn't we all want to be in NY for Christmas? Your blog is adorable! Follow each other?

    xx
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always have NY in my mind...such a unique and so fashionable city! Thank you for sharing these links and I hope you're having a great w-e!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh new York! Your pictures totally capture the Spirit, I love that city! Going off to check out that chevron tray!.... X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is simply beautiful! Checking out those links now : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous collage, Rachel! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! xo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice inspiration! Very cozy indeed... off to visit these link you've shared—thanks, x

    ReplyDelete
  16. that collage is fabulous! SATC is the perfect way to get into the NY mood, that's for sure.

    (please don't notice that I'm commenting on your Saturday post on a Wednesday! hahaha)

    ReplyDelete