Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Danish Summer Escape

Whilst dreaming about a warm European Summer (anything to escape the cold which has descended onto Sydney), I came across this delightful Damish summer house which has most definitely lifted my spirits!


The glorious light that fills this home gives such a sense of warmth and the cool grey tones are heavenly and rather soothing.
The kitchen is just a delight - the pop of pink flowers are a lovely touch and I do fancy those industrial lamp shades!

How has your week been lovelies? Only more day till the weekend; 
I can't wait.








All images via Greige

7 comments:

  1. A wonderfully tranquil space to relax in! Thanks for sharing, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! i love how bright and airy it reads on photos, it must be even more so in person.

    -dani
    http://callitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, it's so cold isn't it? Can't wait for summer again! This house is beautiful, so bright, airy and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this place! It's so so hot outdoors right now, all I can think of is the comfort of light and white and cool fans... this place is just gorgeous. There are so many things to love about it, from the slip covered sofas to the quaint exterior. So glad you shared it...

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so so in love with this home. bookmarking it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I fanally have time to go through your blog after my break. I love this post! The house is so cosy and inviting. The light that goes in the fresh interiors - yummy.
    TC, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photo from your post made it to my blog love :)
    Have a great day, xx

    ReplyDelete