Saturday, March 13, 2010

Long Island Renovation {By the Sea}

Happy Weekend lovelies! This week was crazy at work which meant I had hardly any time to post, so hopefully this weekend I can make up for it...

I'm excited to share with you this fabulous transformation that was done on a late 18th Century house in Long Island.


No detail was overlooked in the renovation. The designer aimed to keep the character and charm of the house, where original features including the wide planked floors were beautifully restored.

I love the colour palette of turquoise and white with splashes of colour which simply add to the delicious feeling of being by the sea.

Any exciting plans this weekend lovelies?

Rachel xo

Source:
House Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures ~ I love the blue...it is so peaceful and almost looks like a duck-egg blue. Beautiful post!
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lusting after the floors in this home!

    ReplyDelete