Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Dash of Country

Welcome to the weekend lovelies! What do you have planned? We are having some friends over tonight so I will be busy cooking this afternoon in preparation, including baking some delicious cupcakes!


It doesn't feel like Autumn one bit in Sydney, our days have been beautiful and sunny with no sign of Autumn arriving any time soon. I am strangely enough, longing for some cooler weather and looking forward to cozy-ing up and staying inside. Which is probably why I am being drawn to country-inspired interiors right now as they always give me such a sense of feeling warm and cozy.

Enjoy your weekend xx



Image credits:
My Farmhouse
Wendy's Medley
Belle Maison
Country Living via Secrets of Domestic Bliss

3 comments:

  1. Im so in to this country bathroom!
    The color on the walls is so lovely, so girlie;)
    I`m a fan of your blog!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the whole look, especially the great fabrics and the blue and white porcelain.
    Take care, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the bathroom and the gorgeous green glass. hope u had a wonderful weekend!
    :)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete